NEWS IN THE FEDY LAB
- PhD student Dyson comprehensive exams scheduled for December 15, 2016
- Liber Ero Fellow, Dr. Jeremy Pittman joins the lab.
- 4 manuscripts recently accepted in Molecular Ecology, Conservation Genetics, Ecosphere, and Journal of Raptor Research. See Publications link.
- Fedy attempts Twitter: @fedy_lab
- PhD student Dyson shows Fedy how Twitter is supposed to be done: @mattdyson89
- Welcome Liber Ero Fellow Jeremy Pittman to the lab.
- Welcome long-time collaborator Chris Kirol to the lab.
- Three major field projects wrapped up for the season with only 1 stuck truck! Unbelievable. Excellent work by all students and technicians.
- New study by Tack and Fedy on golden eagles and wind energy covered by multiple outlets: Washington Post, Popular Science, Blacklock’s Reporter, Science 2.0, Engadget
- Dr. Fedy interviewed in recent issue of Wildlife Professional article: Sage Handling Tactics: Grouse conservation caught up in land development, politics
- Anushika De Silva, a Graduate Student of Dr. Brad Fedy Chosen for ESRI’s Student Assistantship at the 34th ESRI International User Conference in San Diego, California
- Sage-Grouse and Cottontail Go Cycling Together – The Grouse Partners News
- Researchers try curbing West Nile with fish, to protect sage grouse – Wyoming Public Radio
- Minnows could help save sage grouse, researchers say – Casper Star Tribune
- Saving nature with nature – The Sheridan Press
- Wyoming outdoors: Study eyes mosquitoes to control minnows – Billings Gazette